The 6th edition of the world-renowned flagship Global Blockchain Congress by Agora Group I staking place on February 9 and 10, 2021 in Dubai.
The conference boasts an amazing line up of speakers including Keynote Addresses by His Excellency Hussain Mohammed Al Mahmoudi, CEO of Sharjah Research, Technology, and Innovation Park (SRTIP)- Deputy chairman of IOSCO, Chairman of EMC IOSCO, His Excellency Naokazu Takemoto, Minister of State for Science and Technology Policy of Japan, Her Excellency Baiba Broka, Governing Council of the UNIDROIT and former Minister of Justice of Latvia, and Peteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, European Commission.
The ﬁrst five editions of the Global Blockchain congress were a tremendous success and we were able to host more than 450 investors and more than 90 blockchain startups and were able to raise Millions in funds for our participating projects.
“Pitches are good and all, but have you ever sat on a table for 8 hours with 30 minutes one-on-one meetings with 50 rotating investors? Agora is next level. I went to this conference last year, and it was like speed dating with investors. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD BE. If you’re in Dubai or can get there, and are looking to raise funds for your project, this is your jam,” said Nikita Sachdev, Co-Founder, LunaPR.io.
This is an exclusive, closed-door Congress to connect startups with investors and secure funds.
Startup founders from all over the world need financial advocates on their side. Raising funds and receiving funding is vital to the growth and success of startups. NOW is the right time for international startups to tap into a pool of highly engaged investors from the MENA region who are actively looking to invest in exciting and promising companies.
Some of the Speakers:
- H.E. Naokazu Takemoto – Minister of State for Science and Technology Policy, Japan.
- H.E. Hussain Mohammed Al Mahmoudi – CEO, Sharjah Research, Technology, and Innovation Park, UAE.
- Baiba Broka – Member of the Governing Council, International Institute for the Unification of Private Law, Working Group Member on Cryptocurrency Regulation, Ministry of Finance, Latvia, and Former Minister of Justice, Latvia.
- Kristina Lucrezia Corner – Managing Editor, Cointelegraph.
Ralf Glabischnig – Founder & Board Member, Crypto Valley Venture Capital.
- Mrinal Monhar, CEO, CasperLabs.
- Peteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, European Commission.
- Hubertus Thonhauser, Chairman of the Board, Tezos Foundation.
Some of Our Previous Speakers:
- Andrea Bonaceto – CEO, Eterna Capital.
- Fatma Elsafty – Blockchain Manager & Enterprise Solutions, Du.
- H.E. Zulfiquar Ghadiyali – Executive Director Of DIHC under the chairmanship of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Sultan bin Hamdan Al Nahyan.
- Iqbal Alikhan – Program Director, Blockchains & Innovation, IBM.
- Jorge Sebastiao – Chief Technology Officer, Huawei.
- Navin Gupta – Managing Director, Ripple for MENA and South Asia.
- Zachary Cefaratti – CEO & Principal Founder, Dalma Capital.
For participation, apply here:
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.